By continuing to access and use this website and any associated software or models, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use
The terms 'Action Insight Management', 'AiM', 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website and any authorised subsiduary or associate. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website and their corporation.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website and/or supplied or inferred by AiM is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Under no circumstances shall AIM be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the site; (b) the cost of procurement of substitute goods resulting from any goods purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through the site; (c) the materials in the site; or (d) any other matter related to the site, even if AIM has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Links to third party websites on the website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the website. AiM has not reviewed these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these third party websites or their content or availability. AiM therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- If you would like to link to this website, you may only do so if you first obtain our express permission. Please e-mail AiM stating the URL details to which you wish to link and the URL of the page on which you will be displaying the link. We may in our discretion refuse consent, or grant consent subject to conditions. These conditions may include (but need not be limited to) the following:
- you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of AiM's logo or name;
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the website;
- you do not in any way imply that AiM is endorsing any products or services other than its own;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with AiM nor present any other false information about AiM, its officers, office-bearers or members;
- you do not otherwise use any of AiM's trade marks displayed on the website without express written permission from AiM;
- you do not otherwise use any trade marks not owned by AiM displayed on the website without express written permission from the proprietor of those trade marks;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website or any attempt (successful or not) to deconstruct any part of this site or associated software, models or security will be deemed as a serious breach of these terms and may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Scots law. Disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.